21 January 2015

Internet shopping


I don't know about you but the easy access of internet shopping has really got me hooked up. Last week I ordered something every day, and today our doorbell has rung three times with different delivery men. Before 11.30! At uni we always talk about prices being transparent online, which basically means that we as customers now can search for and compare for the cheapest price possible before buying something. I guess that's why shopping in actual stores isn't as interesting anymore. Especially not if you have to elbow your way through oxford street with all the tourists...

Ironically enough I just ordered these bad boys, was originally going to be a birthday present for Lloyd but I don't think I can let them go once I've seen them myself. 




Bought here: Ray-Ban 2140 Wayfarer Tortoiseshell 902 54 mm (Large)

No comments:

Post a Comment