2 September 2015

Post-summer wardrobe updates

I found these two babies when shopping yesterday, both from Topshop. I usually don't get too excited at Topshop but sometimes it's a positive surprise stepping into their stores.

As you know I've been looking for a clean bomber for a while and this is IT. Simple, black and puffy. I'm gonna match this jacket with a second-skin-tight midi skirt and a crop top, sexy but with an edge. And let's be honest, £55 is a frikkin' bargain.

All black, classic, slightly thicker bomber, £55.
Puffy back & sleeves for a tougher look.

This blazer I absolutely LOVE. Classy, sophisticated, sexy and intimidating, ha! For my non-existing office job (you heard it, still no luck) where I'm planning on scaring the shit out of people showing who's baws. My confidence is definitely deriving from what I wear so to buy some nice cigarette trousers, blazers and shirts in the future is obviously part of the plan.


Slightly longer, double-buttoned blazer with large side pockets, £65.

All set for a not-so cold London autumn. Just add an umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment