6 November 2015

Balmain x H&M Suede Tote



I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it but I set my alarm on 8.50 yesterday morning to not miss the Launch with a capital L. The Balmain x H&M collab obviously.

I was met by this default message on the screen and it stayed like that. I applied for some jobs, watched a few episodes of Masterchef US, had a couple of boiled eggs. Around 2 pm (!) I finally got on the website just to realise that everything was sold out (not a big surprise). Except for this lovely dark green suede bag which has the old-granny-vibe which I actually like! And I managed to get it! Was it worth 5 hours of persistently refreshing the page? Probably not. Will I do the same thing for their next collab? Hell yeah.

Now I just have to wait and see how it looks in real life. Delivery date 10th November. I'm a little concerned about the gold details, if it's made out of the same crap material as H&M's other bags it's a no go. Worse comes to worse I'll sell it for double the price on eBay ;) Woop!

Balmain x H&M - £149

No comments:

Post a Comment