28 February 2016

New laundry basket!

Ok, how much of a slap in the face is it when you realise that you're now an adult and that you have to spend money on RUBBISH BINS and LAUNDRY BASKETS. On an item where you'll scrape in food leftovers and put sweaty socks? Depressing.

When me and Lloyd moved in to our flat we had a look around Amazon to find a bin for the kitchen. Most of them are well over £100! I found one for over £600, what the actual fuck?! WHO SPENDS THAT KIND OF MONEY ON A RUBBISH BIN?! That's how you know you're making too much money. And yes I know IKEA is the best place to go but I'm not travelling an hour to buy a bin.

Anyhow the bin is snow sorted (found one for £40 - still painful) and we needed a laundry basket. I found a nice one at Zara Home; £35. Fair enough, I know a laundry basket is technically as important as any other piece of interior in your home but it's just so boring to spend money on it.



Tadaa! Stumbled over this beauty at a charity shop - why didn't I think of that before? Guess how much this beast cost us? £3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment