8 July 2015

Life as a waitress




Morning! These are my nails at the moment. I painted them less than 24 hours ago. 24 hours! And for your information it wasn't cheap Barry M for once, it was Max Factor. This is my life though, one shift at work and my nails are fucked. Since I've been incredibly broke lately (forgot how expensive it is to move), I've been painting my nails old school instead of going to the salon.

My graduation is in a week though so I'm obviously going to get dolled up before then. The pictures from that day will haunt me for life!!!! Those are the pictures I'll be showing my kids and say: look at mummy she wasn't always old and saggy.

I don't have anything to wear yet but I'm going to get my nails done on Monday, going for something like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment